Back in Stock – Shipping Now ! ! !
FlushMinder RF Wireless Remote Flush Kit fits Standard Flapper Valve Toilets
- Hand or Foot Operated Round Push Button Wireless Remote
- Short Press #1 Half Flush – Long Press #2 Full Flush
- 2.4 GHz Radio Penetrates Walls and Doors – 15 Foot Range
- DIY No Tools Installation on Standard Flapper Valve Toilets
- Easily Adjusted for Different Tank Sizes and Flush Quantity
- Manual Lever Handle Flush Remains Operational
- Smooth Quiet Operation and Moisture Sealed for Long Life
- Remote Control Encourages Flushing – Ideal for High-Use Toilets, Children, Elderly, Disabled
This electronic dual-flush toilet conversion system fits most standard Flush Handle toilets with a “flapper valve” and is activated by a WIRELESS REMOTE. Upon toilet use, a simple press of the button on the Remote Control activates a Flush Motor inside the tank which lifts the flapper valve for either a Half-Flush (#1) or Full-Flush (#2) as desired, depending on how long the button is pressed.
The Remote Control has an average range of 15 feet and is linked to its Receiver to prevent interference from other wireless devices, allowing for various options in the mounting location. The Flush Motor and Receiver/Battery Box installations are quick and easy with NO TOOLS, NO TANK REMOVAL or plumbing skills required. Both the Flush Motor and Receiver/Battery Box are moisture sealed and run on standard batteries (included) for up to 6 months or 5,000 worry-free flushes.
Saves water and improves sanitation – perfect for children, disabled adults, the elderly, public toilets or any high-use bathroom area where flushing delinquency is a problem.
Benefits of Installing a Wireless Remote Flush Kit:
- Cleanliness: Hands free no touch at the toilet encourages regular flushes and helps mitigate the spread of germs
- Versatility: Fits standard “flapper valve” toilets, does not interfere with manual flush handle
- Water Saving: Eliminates repeated manual flushing due to automated flush actuator
- Affordable: Retrofit kit is a much cheaper alternative than purchasing a brand new toilet