NOW BACK IN STOCK . . . WATCH INSTALLATION VIDEO BELOW
Deluxe Kit includes:
EasyFit Drop In Flush Valve
EASY-FIT LEVER HANDLE + PUSH BUTTON INTERCHANGEABLE Dual-Flush Conversion Kit installs in JUST 5 MINUTES – FITS ALL STANDARD 2″ DRAIN ONE OR TWO PIECE TOILETS
- Fits Standard 2″ One or Two Piece Toilets with 5/8″ to 3/4″ Square Tank Hole
- Fast Easy Install – No Tools – No Tank Removal – No Mess
- Includes Both Lever Handle and Push Button Actuators – Easily Interchangeable Anytime
- Saves up to 10,000 Gallons per Year for an Average Family of Four – Pays For Inself in Months
- Everything Included: Dual-Flush Valve, Actuators, Tank Filler, Bowl Valve, Labels, Instructions
FillerSaver Filler Valve
ADJUSTABLE TANK FILLER VALVE with Bowl Fill Regulator and Reusable In-Line Filter.
CONVERVES WATER by reducing bowl overfill and SAVES on REPAIR COST by trapping harmful sediment that can clog and ruin the valve seals.
- Slim Design Fits Any Tank Size – Fully Adjustable for Height, Water Level and Bowl Fill Quantity
- Easy Height Adjustment with Positive Lock Tab – Simply Unlock and Twist to Adjust
- Included Bowl Fill Valve Saves Up to ½ Gallon Per Flush – 4,000 Gallons Per Year Average Family
- No Loss of Standard Flush Function or Compromise – Install-Adjust-Forget\
- Commercial Grade Plastics and Seals – 12 Month No Hassle Warranty – Meets All Plumbing Codes
Simply drop this flush valve over the existing flapper valve body and INSTANTLY convert your wasteful single flush toilet into an EFFICIENT dual-flush system at a fraction the price of a new toilet. This kit includes BOTH lever handle and push button actuators, which are easily interchanged, so you can try both to see which style is preferred. The LEVER HANDLE works just the same as a traditional flush handle toilet, but with one big difference . . . when the handle is toggled DOWNWARD as usual, it produces a water-saving “Number One” flush and then can be toggled UPWARD for a higher water-volume “Number Two” flush as required.
The flush handle can also be positioned with the lever pointing downward for a LEFT-RIGHT flush orientation if preferred of if the tank lid clearance is a problem. Similarly, the EURO-STYLE PUSH BUTTON actuator, which can be interchanged with the flush lever, is split into a smaller button for those little “Number One” flushes and a larger button for higher water volume “Number Two” flushes. Further, a pair of Die Cut Flush Indicator labels (one for Full Flush and one for Half Flush) are included for marking the flush direction so there is no confusion.
Both the “regular flush” and “small flush” release enough water to fully cycle and empty the bowl, but the small flush is less aggressive and uses approximately 1/3 less water . . . adding up to over 10,000 gallons saved for an average family of four. Both cycles are fully adjustable to suit your particular tank size and water use preferences. EVERYTHING is INCLUDED to fully replace the flush and fill valves inside the tank as shown. If the flapper valve base, tank bolts or seals in your toilet are not in good shape, then see our other FlushSaver kits for a more complete tank rebuild.
Why keep wasting money on cheap fill valves that don’t last and can’t be cleaned or repaired? Most fill valves fail due to sediment build up or dried seals due to chlorinated water. The Filler Saver Valve is made to last because of its unique IN LINE FILTER that can be removed for cleaning as required. Plus, the included Bowl Fill Valve saves THOUSANDS of GALLONS per YEAR by reducing bowl fill waste. See for yourself . . . remove the tank lid from your toilet, flush and then watch how much extra water drains down into the bowl and then right down the drain. What a senseless waste when water prices are going up and the remedy is so FAST and EASY.
Anyone can install this simple valve system – MINIMAL TOOLS, NO TANK REMOVAL, NO MESS. This is a Practical, Effective and No Nonsense GREEN home product. For more advanced flush systems, see our various dual flush kits.