FillerSaver Toilet Filler InLine Filter Saves on Toilet Repairs by Preventing Harmful Debris from Entering the Water Tank
- 200 Micron Stainless Screen Filter Removes and Cleans Easily
- Standard 7/8″ “Ballcock” Threads Fit all Standard Filler Valves
- Industrial POM Plastic Housing will Not Rust or Corrode
- Will Not Leak – O-Ring and Washer Sealed
- Installs in Minutes with either COMMON or NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- Replacement Screens and Seals Available
- BEWARE CHEAP IMITATIONS – ONLY AVAILABLE FROM WATER SAVER PRODUCTS
- DOES NOT TREAT STAINING PROBLEMS OR FILTER FINE SAND OR SEDIMENT
Eliminate the single most common cause of bidet nozzle clogging and premature toilet tank component wear with this simple filter.
Unfiltered water lines allow debris, organic matter, rust and sediment particles to enter through the tank filler valve, eroding the valve seals and then settling in the tank. These particles are very abrasive and once in tank, swirl around during flushes and further erode the various tank seals and flush valve components. This erosion effect shortens their service life and leads to annoying leaks at the tank bolts or seeping at the flush flapper.
The problem is most common in homes with well water, but can also occur in city water lines where older plumbing is not sealed well. If you see sediment particles collecting in the bottom of your tank, then this screen filter is the solution.
Installs quickly and easily by hand in most cases – simply turn off the water, unscrew the existing water line, install the InLine Screen Filter and then reattach the water line onto it. In some cases, a standard adjustable wrench or slip lock pliers are required to remove the water line. Cleaning is quick and easy by simply twisting off the filter cap, flushing out the debris and replacing the filter cap.
Optional 90 degree elbow available separately for easier access or for installations where the vertical mounting space is limited, see pics.
Standard 7/8″ “ballcock” threads (common to most US toilet filler valves) male-to-female inline with 1 filler-side seal washer. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FITTING SIZING PRIOR TO ORDERING. DOES NOT TREAT STAINING PROBLEMS OR FILTER FINE GRAIN SAND OR SEDIMENT.