Superior to Standard Wax Rings – Ends Toilet Base Leaking and $ubfloor Damage
- Advanced Synthetic Rubber Remains Pliable at Temperature Extremes
- Tolerates Uneven Mating Surfaces and Minor Toilet Rocking
- Antibacterial Additive Locks Out Odor, Mold and Mildew
- Installs Exactly the Same as Wax Rings – No Special Tools Required
- Easy to Remove, Clean and Replace upon Toilet Removal
Made with industrial rubber polymers, this toilet seal ring eliminates the common failure problems associated with standard wax rings. Not only is the rubber more pliable and tolerant to uneven fitting or toilet rocking, it will not flow, crack or dry out, even in extreme temperature environments. The advanced rubber formulation also provides a gas tight barrier to lock out odors and includes antibacterial additives that are mold and mildew resistant. If the toilet ever does need to be removed, cleaning off the rubber seal material is quick and easy with a putty knife – no solvents or tedious picking required. No one likes to replace toilet seals, so Be a PRO and do it right the first time . . . save yourself countless time, money and frustration on this one annoying detail.