Flush n’ Clean In-Tank Toilet Bowl Cleaner Fits ANY Standard Toilet – Prevents Damage to Tank Valves and Seals – Bromine Tablets Included
- Uses Standard 1″ Bromine Tablets – No Special Cartridges
- Low Odor – Gentle Sanitizer – No Blue Coloring
- Industrial PP Plastic Housing – 5 Year Guarantee
- Will Not Leak – Twist Cap and O-Ring Sealed
- Fits ANY Standard Single or Dual Flush Toilet Tank – See Pics
- Installs in Minutes – NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- ADDED FREE BONUS: Now Includes 2x Pieces of CLEAR Kink-Resistant Tubing
- See our Other Listing for Money Saving 4 Packs (CLICK HERE)
This unique toilet bowl cleaning system connects inline with the bowl filler tube inside the tank and injects cleaning solution directly into the toilet bowl with each flush. Uses standard 1″ bromine tablets available here, online and at local pool supply stores everywhere. Bromine is an inexpensive, gentle sanitizer that produces very little odor and yet keeps the bowl fresh.
Other in-tank cakes and cleaners simply waste away in the tank and often damage the flush components or seals, leading to premature failure and leaking. Similarly, toilet bowl cakes are unsightly, have a strong scent and dissolve away quickly.
The Flush ‘n Clean system eliminates all of these problems and installs quickly and easily with NO TOOLS REQUIRED. Standard 1″ bromine tablets will last 3 – 6 months depending on toilet usage.
Now includes 2 pieces of thicker wall CLEAR tubing that is more resistant to kinking . . .
EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (See Pic)
1) Clip the Flush ‘n Clean unit on back lip of tank, approximately in between the filler valve and tank overflow tube.
2) Connect tubing from the filler valve outlet to the Flush ‘n Clean inlet (upper).
3) Connect tubing from the flush ‘n Clean outlet (lower) to the bowl overflow.
4) Twist open the cap and place two 1″ bromine tablets inside the chamber. Replace the cap and FINISHED!
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please note that we are not able to export this item with the bromine tablets included. International customers will receive a $1 refund credit for each flush n’ Clean unit ordered and the units will be shipped without the tablets. Most department and pool supply stores carry bromine tablets as a standard product, so they should not be hard to find locally.