Industrial POM Nylon Toilet Base Closet Flange Bolt and Nut Set
Sick and tired of dealing with those nuisance brass toilet mounting bolts? You know . . . the ones that won’t stay in place when mounting, THEN are too long and have to be cut down, THEN corrode and bind up over time, THEN have to be cut off with a hacksaw for removal next time . . . what a hassle!
These clever nylon bolt and nut/washer sets ELIMINATE all these common problems and are a snap to install or remove!
- Heavy Duty 5/16″ x 2″ Nylon Studs and Combo Nut/Washers
- Pyramid-Shaped Flat-Top Head Design Stays Put . . . Will NOT Twist or Slip in Closet Flange
- Easy to Cut Down to Shorter Length after Installation if Required
- Easy On/Off Large 1/2″ Nuts with Attached 7/8″ Washer
- Will NOT Chip or Damage Porcelain Base
- Will NOT Rust, Corrode or Bind EVER!
- BRAND NEW FACTORY FRESH AND BAGGED (Set of 2 Each
- 2x 5/16″ x 2″ Studs
- 2x 1/2″ Nuts 7/8″ Washer Combo
Place soda straws over the tops of each stud to act as guides for placing the toilet base down onto the closet flange in the exact correct position. . . makes it an easy one-man job!
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN . . . once the toilet base is properly seated, simply turn the nuts down finger tight and then about another 1/4 to 1/2 turn by feel will do it.
Use a bare hacksaw blade to easily and cleanly cut off the excess length for a perfect cover cap fit.
Be a PRO and do it RIGHT the first time . . . save yourself countless time, money and frustration on this one annoying detail . . .