Water conservation at home is becoming a more important issue all the time and it has been proven that toilets waste more water than any other home appliances. The WaterSaver dual flush toilet kit is a conversion system. It will help you save water by retrofitting your existing toilet. Once fitted to your toilet the dual flush toilet kit allows you to select either a small flush (for number one) or a regular flush (for number two). Both the small flush and the regular flush are enough to fully cycle and empty the bowl.
With one of our dual flush toilet kits you can easily convert your existing toilet into a water-saving dual flush toilet in as little as 15 minutes (Watch our video and read FAQ’s on how to install a dual flush toilet kit). We stock universal dual flush toilet conversion kits to fit most types and brands of toilets. We also have this handy tool to help you choose the type of dual flush toilet conversion kit you need. We also offer packs of three so that you can convert all of the toilets in your home to dual flush water saving technology.
How to install a WaterSaver dual flush toilet kit – EasyFit drop in installation
Some benefits of using WaterSaver dual flush toilet kit
- Use less water, save money and do your part for the environment
- Quality parts and seals lasts for many years
- 12 month Warranty of all products
- Fully adjustable full flush and small flush
- Can be retrofitted to almost any toilet
- Converts your existing toilet to Dual Flush Technology
- Automatically saves water
- Precise and powerful flushing action
- Fully adjustable for a wide range of settings
- EasyFit drop-in installation, no tank removal or mess
How much water and money can I save using a dual flush toilet kit?
In most households, the toilets use more water than any other appliance including the shower, dishwasher or clothes washer. An average family of 4 can save over 10,000 gallons per year with dual-flush and depending on the local water rates, can easily pay for the conversion kit in a couple of months of savings off the utility bill.